I take nonsense seriously. As a decades-long yoga practitioner and dedicated surfer, I have developed a unique approach to teaching that explores the relationship between self discipline and play. Having explored a wide variety of movement systems, I offer a style all my own which encourages self exploration and a willingness to ‘color outside the lines’. I consider family and nature as my primary teachers – drawing from them a profound understanding of the human condition. I have led retreats and trainings across the globe instilling a deep sense of self trust and freedom in my students. You will leave feeling invigorated, empowered and more deeply connected to the world within and around you.
- YogaWorks ERYT-500 Hour Teacher Trainer
- 30+ years yoga practice/teaching experience
- Tosa Yoga founder and head teacher
- Feel Good Yoga co-founder
- Samdhana Yoga co-founder
- Yoga/Permaculture Retreats co-founder and facilitator
- YogaWorks destination 200/300 hour teacher trainer and mentor
- Certifications in Yin Yoga, Thai Yoga Massage, and permaculture design.
What are you doing when you’re not teaching?
samdhana mindful living team
keep in touch
Stay up to date with our upcoming retreats, workshops, newsletters and more!