4 Week Mindfulness Program
Until now, life offered a certain level of certainty. We worked, saved money, paid our bills, traveled and enjoyed a reasonably comfortable life. Then, a pandemic and collapsing economy and ecosystem thrust us into a deep abyss with feelings of Uncertainty. What next?
Our world has faced drastic changes at an accelerated rate in so little time. Within that comes our individual embodiment of (what will probably be) our greatest year of reckoning. This is a time where we’re being called to ask ourselves some very important questions as we try to navigate through the unknown, as we try to survive and keep it together.
If you are feeling lost, having trouble sleeping, are foggy-headed, overwhelmed, depressed or anxious, know that you are not alone. For many, this is a part of our new normal.
Our 4-week program, MindShift, is a mindfulness-based meditation program designed to offer a variety of simple, accessible techniques to quiet and anchor your mind. With mental clarity comes the ability to shift your mind and master qualities such as resilience, kindness, honesty, compassion, empathy, gratitude, forgiveness, awe and hope.
Our four-week program includes:
- Daily instruction, article/video links or journal assignments
- Zoom meetings and practice every Sunday (time to be determined)
- Private Facebook page and forum
We will be sharing pertinent information on neuroscience research as it relates to mindfulness practice and sport performance, metabolism and digestion, sleep, emotional intelligence and regulation, and an overall sense of well being.
Oct 18 to Nov 14
Nov 8 to December 5
8% of the proceeds will be donated to the following organizations:
- Black Mental Wellness, Corp https://www.blackmentalwellness.com/
- Girls Write Now https://www.girlswritenow.org/
- Acupuncturists Without Borders https://acuwithoutborders.org/
- American Civil Liberties Union https://www.aclu.org/