It’s no doubt that technology and our social media-driven lives have been instrumental in the quality of our mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. The constant use of electronic devices further jeopardizes our health, Yoga teacher or not.
While movement is indeed medicine, slowing down and addressing more Yin aspects of practice are key for overall balance and mental clarity: meditation, conscious relaxation, and myofascial release techniques, Yin restorative stretches, self-study and mindfulness practice. You will learn three main modalities that can be taught separately or in combination with greater efficacy.
When the mind is quiet, we abide in deep Awareness which is the state of Yoga.
Join Samdhana at one of Bali’s most consistent surf breaks, Balian, for our 100 Hour Therapeutic Yin, MyoFascial Release, and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training. This epic location allows you to live oceanside in total simplicity whilst diving deeper into Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and a variety of myofascial release techniques guaranteed to mobilize and relax the tissues, calm the mind, and soothe the nervous system. With carefully scheduled breaks in between lecture and practice, we allow you time to squeeze in surfing, sunset walks, and alone time for deeper processing.
Course content includes:
- Integral and functional anatomy
- Anatomy of the breath, diaphragm-releasing techniques, pranayama
- Latest, evidence-based research on pain science, neurobiology, and fascial health
- Myofascial meridian theory (based on Tom Myers’ Anatomy Trains)
- Exploration of the 24 basic postures of Yin Yoga including use of props, modifications and variations
- MyoFascial Roll-n-Release techniques
- Gua sha techniques
- Theory and practice of Yoga nidra
- Teaching methodology and sequencing principles
- Taoist, Buddhist, and Yogic philosophy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine theory
- Lab and Practice teaching-exploring skeletal variations and how to teach to
- Cueing and use of touch
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques
- Business of Yoga/how to effectively market your offerings
Upon completion, you will be qualified to teach Yin Yoga, myofascial roll-n-release techniques and Yoga nidra, either separately or in combination.
Accommodations are simple, rustic and affordably priced!
Garden Room for four (twin bed each and outside bathroom):
Early bird paid in full by January 31, 2020: US$1,850.00
After January 31, 2020: US$2,250.00
Small (rice barn) single with shared bathroom (outside):
Early bird paid in full by January 31, 2020: US$1,975.00
After January 31, 2020: US$2,375.00
Shared bedroom (extra large beds) and bathroom:
Early bird paid in full by January 31, 2020: US$1,990.00
After January 31, 2020: US$2,390.00
Private bed/bathroom in a 2-bedroom house:
Early bird paid in full by January 31, 2020: US$2,095.00
After January 31, 2020: US$2,495.00
Once full, outside accommodations are acceptable at registration time.
- Simple, seaside accommodations
- 3 healthy, organic meals a day
- Transport to/from airport on May 16 and 28 only
- One special excursion
If you love surfing or just enjoy beach walks and the ocean, you will not want to miss this opportunity to practice on the West coast of Bali while taking your yoga practice and teaching to the next level.