- YogaWorks Vinyasa Flow, Level One (200 hour)
- YogaWorks Vinyasa Flow, Advanced Level Two (300 hour)
- Therapeutic Yin, Mobility Training and MyoFascial Roll-n-Release (50/100 hour modules)
- Chinese Medicine Nutritional Therapy and MyoFascial Release (50 hour)
- SUP Yoga (20 hour)
Destination training is an undiluted experience that allows you to go deeper in many ways:
- You are immersed 24/7 in the living, breathing practice of yoga: observing how you respond to a concentrated experience of cohabitating with your peers, how you resolve conflict, etc. You get to practice the 8 limbs all the time.
- You receive more contact time with your teachers
- You get to know your peers in a much more authentic, intimate way. We tie in philosophy discussions with real-life challenges and issues. These discussions are interactive, in-depth, more like sharing circles than lectures. And they’re very insightful and healing.
- You get more time to practice teach and receive feedback
- You cultivate lifelong friendships with amazing people from all over the world.
- We interact with local communities through karma yoga projects, teaching yoga to the locals, and donating our time to worthy causes like beach cleanup, teaching at local schools, birthing clinics or orphanages. It is a beautiful, heartfelt experience.
Complimentary transfers are to and from AGADIR airport. However, it is often faster to arrive at Marrakech International Airport and drive 3 hours to Agadir than it is to wait for the connecting flight to Agadir. Please note that pick up from Marrakech Airport incurs an extra fee for the 3-hour ride.
Fly into Ngurah Rai International Airport, Denpasar.
Vaccinations are a personal choice and done at your own risk and on your own accord.
Bali is close to the equator, so the climate is humid and tropical. During cool season, bring 1-2 light wraps or sweaters, light rain gear for any offtime hiking or just to stay dry if it showers. Sundresses covering the shoulders are appreciated.
Days are sunny and warm and nighttime is cool. Jeans and sweaters are appropriate. Climate is very dry so bring a heavy emollient, body lotion. While swimwear at the beach or by the pool is permitted, modest casual clothing elsewhere is appreciated.
Beachwear is suitable at all times. However, if unseasonable rain or wind picks up, it is useful to have a sweater, rain jacket and/or windbreaker, umbrella, etc. to keep warm and dry. Check weather reports before coming.
For all trainings, please bring the following:
- Required reading books (digital is okay)
- Breathable yoga clothing
- Yoga mat (we highly recommend you bring an old mat to Fiji and Bali that you can donate later)
- Mat spray, optional
- Yoga strap
- A 9” Gertie ball (an inflatable ball with no knobs)
- 2 solid rubber balls approximately the size of tennis balls (no lacrosse or golf balls)
- Light rain gear, if applicable
- Beach gear: swimsuit, sunscreen, sun hat, goggles
- Walking or running shoes
- Basic first aid kit
- Supplements for your stomach: probiotics, grapefruit seed extract, etc.
- Insect repellent (Bali and Fiji)
- Personal toiletries
- School supplies for note taking
- USB or external hard drive
- Refillable water bottle
In general, our schedule is as follows (subject to change):
- 06:30 – 07:10 Meditation
- 07:15 – 08:00 Breakfast
- 08:00 – 10:30 Lectures (teaching methodology, anatomy/physiology, Sanskrit)
- 10:30 – 12:30 pm Asana
- 12:30 – 01:30 Lunch
- 01:30 – 04:30 Lectures: Philosophy and practice teach
While we recommend you have minimum one year of asana practice, we have made exceptions based on other forms of movement you may be currently practicing.
While you do not need to have any previous anatomy background, it will be to your advantage if you do. Our foundational courses teach the necessary basics that make anatomy fun, interesting and engaging.
We always practice meditation in our courses. Steeped mainly in the Vipassana tradition, we expose you to a wide variety of meditation and mindfulness techniques.
Once you have successfully completed our 200-hour foundational course, you can also register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level and also teach.
Our venues can cater to vegetarian, vegan and meat eating preferences. They can also accommodate anyone allergic to dairy, soy, and gluten.
Our asana practices are usually two, and sometimes three, hours a day during contact days.
Depending on the course, we will provide you with a list of required and recommended reading books that can be purchased digitally.
Different locations have different signal quality. We limit the use of wifi during contact days so as not to dilute the overall experience.
Drinking of alcohol during the program is prohibited at all times.
We arrange a variety of excursions on non-contact days, which are entirely optional. You will not be allowed to travel and stay overnight in other hotels or accommodations.